- The admission is currently in progress for LKG, UKG and I.
- The candidate seeking admission should apply in the prescribed application form. The prospectus along with the prescribed application form can be had from the school office on payment of the stipulated amount.
- The filled-in application from should be submitted along with a copy of the previous mark sheet, Transfer
- certificate (TC), and character certificate from the previous school of study.
- Original certificates must be produced at the time of admission.
- Incomplete application will be summarily rejected without any notice.
- The candidate should have fulfilled the age limit criteria as per the stipulated rules.
- The admission seekers will have to appear for the Admission test and personal interview.
- The Parents / guardians should accompany their wards at the time of interview and admission test. The selection for admission is merit-based.
- The selected candidates in general will be admitted on remittance of the fees on time. The fee details are available at the School Office. The fees once remitted will not be refunded on any account.
- If an admitted Student intends leave the school after the commencement of the academic session, he/she will be permitted to do so only on payment of the fees for the remaining part of the academic year.
- The Principal reserves the right to admission. The decision of the Principal is final and binding.
Kindergarten - LKG & UKG
For admission in LKG (Lower Kindergarten), the child should have completed a minimum of 3 % years and a maximum of 4 years. Birth Certificate from the concerned authority must be produced at the time of admission.
For admission in UKG (Upper Kindergarten), the child should have completed a minimum of 4 % years and a maximum of 5 years. Pass certificate of LKG and Birth Certificate from the concerned authority must be produced at the time of admission.
For admission in Class I, Birth Certificate from the concerned authority, a pass certificate of previous class with transfer certificate and character certificate must be produced at the time of Admission. The following age criteria will be adhered to. The student must sit for a personal interview and admission test.
Age : 5 Year 6 month to 6 years